Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FO - Long Hooded Cardigan

Hello! Hello!

Since starting my sabbatical at the beginning of the month, I have had the pleasure of much more knitting time. I have been/am trying to tackle all those projects that I've promised people over the last year. First on my to-do list was this Top Down, Long Hooded Cardigan by Knitting Pure & Simple.

This sweater was a trade that I worked out with my friend Julie, who is the fabulous Owner and Designer for Silversmyth, a custom sterling silver design company. I'm not ready to show you what I traded for...but be patient...I will show you in good time!

So, I am happy to present to you, this FO - Long Hooded Cardigan for Julie.
This is Julie modeling her new knit goodie. I am so pleased to announce that she loves it- I am assuming photo credit goes to her hubby. : )

For more photos of this sweater and all the glorious details, please check out my Ravelry page.

Happy knitting!

r

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...