Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just Can't Get Enough...

Just Can't Get Enough...Virtue Natural.


I should start by saying, I am not a product girl. The only product I have ever consistently used in my entire life is Coco butter. With that said, in the last couple of years my lack of product has begun to show- in my face.

After having my child, my once perfect skin took a nose dive. For the last couple of years I've been trying out A LOT of over the counter face washes and NONE of them have made my face any better. In fact, most made the problem worse. I know, I know, a lot products claim it's going to get worse before it gets better, but I'm not going to keep using something that is making my face red and burn!

Of course I had found a lot of skin care products on etsy. Being a handmade girl I was obviously looking. I don't know though, I felt weird buying skincare prooducts from someone I didn't know or trust, my face had already been through too much.

Then, I met Sosae- the mastermind behind Virtue Natural. Roll out the red carpet and bring out the products!



I'd like to introduce, Radiant Complexion Mask, Radiant Complexion Scrub, and Radiant Complexion Serum!

Hello soft, smooth, and glowing skin!



Seriously, I can't say enough about these three products, and frankly every product available at Virtue Natural (trust me, I own them all). Not only does Virtue Natural use ALL NATURAL ingredients that are mostly ORGANIC- but they are affordable AND handmade! win Win WIN!

I just can't get enough Virtue Natural.
Check it: Virtue Natural's blog for new products, behind the scenes, super sweet knits and more!


Be well, be positive.

rAchel

1 comment:

  1. Wow, rAchel! What an honor! Thank you so much for reviewing our stuff. You're such a natural beauty... You can be our "spokesface" anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...