Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Having Fun in the Sun

Yesterday, TT, Bessie and I spent the ENTIRE day outside in the sun and had we LOTS of fun!

Sometimes, let's be honest, most of the time, it is very hard for me to pull myself away from work and really enjoy myself. But yesterday was just one of those perfect days where I was just having too much fun to be thinking about work.



Us girls spent from 9:30 to 3 up to camp swimming, digging in the dirt, sun bathing, snacking, and knitting, well I was the only one knitting. Then, I loaded up the canoe (ALL by MYSELF!) and we headed home for an early dinner. Then we met up with another family and took the kiddos fishing, well ok, I was knitting.

Every single bit of the day was a total BLAST! I look forward to more of these perfect days ahead in this short, but sweet summer season.

If you are interested in doing more things outside with your family, I highly recommend checking out my sisters Blog: The Maine Family Outside, Tips and Tools for Outdoors-Minded Families.

And now, I need to get back to work!

Be well, be positive & HAVE SOME FUN!

rAchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...