Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Handspun and the Holidays...

Hello Friends!

The Holiday season is officially upon us. I still can't believe it really....it felt like it was just Halloween...no wait Thanksgiving...wooooooosh! <-- That's the sound of time flying by!

Last week & this week have been/are all about craft shows! Last weekend I was at the Creatorium in Rockland, Maine. It was the first year, and it was amazing! Check out photos of that show, here.

This weekend I will be at Picnic, Portland Maine's Indie Craft Fair! I love Love LOVE this show and I think it's going to be a very fun weekend. If you are going to be in the Portland area, I'd love it if you would come see me at booth #28! And while you are there, you can check out my Handspun Pom Pom Ornaments!



Since I'm going to be gone this weekend, we decided to get our Christmas tree last Sunday. We trekked out to our favorite path in the woods and found the perfect Charlie Brown tree for our little home. Taylor is three this year and more excited for Christmas than ever before. She had a blast putting the tree up with dad, decorating, and putting up the star. She has been constantly re-arranging the ornaments ever since! I'm especially excited about about our new star, which was handmade by Kate of Orange Iron Fabrications.



So that's what's happening here. Lots of making, lots of decorating, and lots of time with family! I hope you are all enjoying the start of this holiday season as much as I am!

Be well, be positive &.....

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love your tree! TT is a darling. Such a pretty, happy home. :) Thank you for sharing, rAchel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...