Saturday, April 13, 2013

Open Studio



High on my to-do list this weekend was cleaning my studio! Last week was vacation week so I didn't get to spend very much time working- as you can see in the before picture, I just kept cramming everything into the studio to get it out of the way.

Usually on Sunday's I try not to work, BUT in this case I really needed to get this mess under control. Nothing makes a Monday worse than a big mess.

So here it is, my shameful before photo, and my slightly less appalling after photo.

As you can see, my studio is just a tiny corner room in our equally tiny house. Believe it or not, this is actually the biggest studio I've had so far (some of you may or may not remember that I once worked out of a closet).

I can tell you are wondering where my wheel is. Well, I don't really spin in my studio, and obviously I don't dye in my studio. Can't find my drum carder? That's because I don't do that in my studio. Not that great of a studio is it? Nope. I do most of my work downstairs in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Really, the whole house is my studio.

....for now anyway.....

BUT that's still a secret! Don't worry, you want have to wait long to find out more....

STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...