Saturday, May 11, 2013

Busy Days....

L-R Koi, Emerald Green, Alloy, Poppy Red, Gray Jade, African Violet, Vivacious, Manhattan Blue, Carafe
                                                                    originally uploaded by ontheroundfiberart.

Hello! *Waves*

The kids are in bed, the kitchen is clean, the goat is milked, and I'm banned from spinning while my hands take a break. So naturally, I was playing around on the internets when it occurred to me that I haven't blogged all week!

Honestly, I don't know where this week went- it all sort of mushed together and and drifted on by. 'Tis the season, right? T-ball starts up, the lawn needs mowing, gardens need to be tended too, and craft shows are coming so it's work, work, work as much as possible! Needless to say, I didn't get much computer time in....

Despite how fast the time went, I have a lot of beautiful work to show for it! I spun 12 amazing skeins of handspun yarn (hence my hurt hands) and have dyed over 20 lbs of wool!

Truthfully, I LOVE this time of year. I love all the green and the longer days, and the fresh air! I feel motivated and inspired. It feels good to have work, to have color everywhere, and fun things ahead!

I hope you're staying busy, and enjoying it!

p,s, The yarn in the photo will be listed next week! Stay tuned for more information about shop update details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...