Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hand Dyed, Hand Spun, Hand Knit by rAchel.jones

I'm am so pleased to reveal my new Hand Dyed, Hand Spun, Hand Knit Sweater!
Drum roll please...


This sweater is extra special not only because it is my own design, but it's the first big project that I have knit with my own hand spun yarn! I don't mean to toot my own horn...but beep beep!

Here are the specs:

8- 100/120 yard skeins of aran weight, self striping, hand spun merino wool
Hand Dyed in Spring Green Colorway, more available at www.ontheround.etsy.com
worked in the round using Size 10 circular needles (16"/24")
Garter Stitch detailing in the yoke and at the base and on the sleeves.
Size Woman's Large
Boatneck
1/2 length wide sleeves

I plan on working the pattern out, but I think there are a couple of changes that I will make. I would like the sleeves to be slightly wider and the body slightly thinner, also I think I will make it a touch longer. Stay tuned, I will post the pattern in my blog when it's done! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...