Monday, July 13, 2009

Trend Spotting: Vests

Summer is officially here-which means it's time to start thinking ahead to fall. I know what I'll be offering for my fall knit fashions in my etsy shop, OnTheRound , but I'm not quite ready to reveal them yet.

So instead, I thought I would offer up some thoughts on one trend that I know it going to be heating up when the weather starts cooling down...

Vests



I'm loving this vest from ileaiye Seems like a great look for those Indian Summer days that we're all so familiar with in Maine!



Nothing says fall like Argyle and this vintage vest available from Starlet Vintage is no exception! At $18 this vest is not only a steal, but a classic piece that would be great by itself in the fall and layered in the winter!

This organic cotton wrap by ednaandwilhemina is perfect for the Eco Fashioniesta in all of us! Good for the environment, good for your wallet, and good for your back to school look!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this trend! Please leave your comments below and be sure to check out the shops featured in this blog!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...