Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fiddley Fiber Art Bits Swap!

Last night, my package for the Fiddley Fiber Art Bits Swap came in the mail! Dani from the fame Pumpkinhaus sent me possibly the greatest package I have EVER received.

I just wanted to share the goodness with you.















My mind is spinning! Thank you SO much Dani! I can't wait to get making- this yarn it is going to be craftastic!

For more information on the Fiddley Fiber Art Bits Swap, click here.

Form more information on Pumpkinhaus, click here.

Be sure to check back soon to see my finished yarn!

Be well, be positive.

rAchel

2 comments:

  1. That is one big box of goodies! How fun! BTW LOVE the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! Yeah!! I am so excited to see what you do with all of your goodies!!! Hee hee... it really does look like the motherload when you spread it all out like that!!! lol...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...