Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello Kitty.



Meet the newest member of the OnTheRound Team! This is my Fancy Kitty Kitten Drum carder (available for sale here). This beautiful carder was handmade using 100% North American red oak hardwood and she is a beauty!






I've had my carder for a couple of weeks now and every batt I make is just as fun as the first! Before I got my carder I was hand carding rolags- a tedious task for someone to loves to blend. Before it would take me an entire days work to card and spin- now I can card and spin up to 5 skeins in a day!



Now thanks to my Fancy Kitty I can crank (pun intended) out lots of fun batts filled with fabulous fibers and good intentions.



Currently I'm working with merino, rambouillet, border leicester & cormo locks, super wash blue faced laicester, a few Maine wools, a little bamboo, and a lot of mylar for sparkle. Plus, I've got new fibers coming in ever day!

And with that, i will leave you with a little sneak peak of a couple of treats that I made last night. These Positive Vibrations Batts willl be available in my shop later today.



To see what Positive Vibrations Batts are already available, click here.

I'm off to card!

Be well, be positive.
rAchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...