Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello Friends!

Here in Hope, Maine it is officially fall. The apple orchards have opened for the season, the air is getting crisp, and the nights are getting shorter. Change is in the air...and I love it!

We have had the most amazing summer filled with beautiful weather, great outings with friends and family, and plenty of days at the beach! We had a blast, but I'm ready for it to be over.

I am ready to wear all the sweaters I've been knitting. I am ready for my house to be clean because I am actually home long enough to clean it. I am ready for the restaurant to slow down so that I don't have to be there *almost* every night. And most importantly I am ready for people to pull out there knitting and start thinking about wool again!

WOOL~ KNITTING ~ CROCHETING ~ WEAVING ~ are you thinking about it yet? Let me know when you are....



until then, be well & be positive.

rAchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...