Friday, October 8, 2010

Fiber Friday

My name is rAchel, and I'm a fiber-a-holic. I am addicted to looking at fiber and fiber related items on Flickr. It's an awesome addiction.

Today to help me get into the blogging mode again I'd like to participate in Fiber Friday and share some of my favorite fiberific beauties!

Unique Nuno Felted Couture Art cape / capelet / cloak wool silk OOAK

This is a seriously impressive piece of felt! As someone who made felt for several years I can really appreciate the fine craftsmanship that went into this beautiful piece of art. I know, I know, now you REALLY want it, well it's on sale here. This shop is TOTALLY worth your time.

All spun up

This beautiful handspun was made by the lovely Natalie of Cloud Lover Yarn & Fiber I just love the rich colors and beautiful sheen!

Good Luck Cowl WIP 001

I am ALWAYS looking for beautiful hand knits made with handspun yarn! While doing a "handspun" "Knit" "Knitting" search the other day I came across this gorgeous little number by Maya of Springtree Road.

blocking

In that same search I found this beautiful shawl hand knit using handspun by Dani of Pumpkinhaus. love Love LOVE.

halloween 2008: a pile of leaves

And I'll wrap up this fiber Friday with this cute little guy! I'm all about hand knit Halloween costumes and this one is a real stunner!

To see more of what fibery goodness I love, check out my favorites on Flickr!

I hope you enjoyed my picks!

be well, be positive & happy Friday!

rAchel

3 comments:

  1. i want to eat that baby up!... the other knits+fiber stuffs are obviously gorgeous..but that little baby needs to get in my belllllyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much.. this made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!!! love that cape! and LOVE that cute little guy in his costume!

    how's your kidlet's costume coming? halloween is right around the corner...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...