Thursday, January 5, 2012

Featured Yarn: Murmur


Murmur (3), originally uploaded by ontheroundfiberart.

Good morning friends!

I listed some new yarn in my shop yesterday. This is a corespun beauty called Murmur that I spun quite a while ago. Murmur has actually been out in the world on a book tour. More details on that to come, but you should know she is a famous skein of yarn.

I'm not much of a pink girl, but this Murmur is definitely up my ally! It is full of soft and deep pinks~ and LOTS of gold, my personal favorite!

I envision this skein becoming a sassy EZ Snail Hat or a cowl- like this cowl I knit for my sister using a similar corespun bulky weight (with fiber from Lacey, of Moonrover). It's bulky weight would make it a fun fast knit that you could be wearing in no time!

That's all for now folks, time to dye up some beautiful Finn wool for spinning this weekend...and of course more Shetland spinning!

Have a beautiful day!

r

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...