Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2/24/13 Shop Update :: Superwash Merino



Tonight I have four new colorways in my superwash merino base that I will be adding to my Etsy Shop. There are 4,4 oz 210 yard skeins of each new colorway. Also,these are repeatable colorways, so if you are interested in more skeins or a full sweater lot please just drop me a convo, email, or comment and I'll put together a dye lot just for you!

Although tonight's update is just a small one, it is a beautiful one! These new squishy, pops of color will definitely inspire you to knit a cute spring bolero or a pair of longies for a little one in your life. Remember, this yarn base is washable and absurdly soft- perfect for next to skin and baby.

Please stop by and check out the new colors at 8 pm, EST tonight and follow along live via Twitter! I'd love to hear what you think of the new colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...