Monday, August 11, 2014

Thank you!




Thank you so much to everyone who took advantage of my sale over the last couple of weeks!

As a result of such a successful sale I have been able to order LOTS of new fibers and yarns for dyeing and spinning over the next couple of months.

You can expect to see fresh new Handspun Yarn, Spontaneous Sock Yarn, hand dyed roving in both old favorites like BFL and merino as well as some new surprises, Punis Sets, worsted merino yarn, and a new yarn base popping up in the shop this fall and winter.

I'll still be listing new items for the rest of the summer as they are ready, but please understand I will be moving at a slower pace since I am 37 weeks pregnant!

I'll still be posting here and on my other social media sites like Facebook, (ontheroundfiberart), Twitter (@ontheround), Instagram (@ontheround), Flickr (ontheroundfiberart), and my Tumblr Blog - Making Yarn.

Thank you again my loyal friends & followers! I you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...