Friday, August 1, 2014

{SALE} Going on now....


Well friends, I am officially one month (give or take a couple of days) from giving birth to my third baby. Hard to believe! Truly this pregnancy has been a breeze- I've really only just noticed! But noticing I am, and it's causing me to slow down a bit. I'm a maker to the very core, so don't think I will every come to a halt, but the reality is that is takes me longer to make new things at the moment.

SO! I've decided to have a sale in my Etsy shop on ALL in stock inventory- anything that is made and ready to ship!  Consider this my "maternity slow down" sale.

Sale items include worsted merino yarn packs- including Rainbow Packs, semi solid and variegated worsted merino yarn, Spontaneous Sock Yarn, roving and yarn in the natural collection, batts, roving, and Puni sets!

This sale excludes made to order yarns (sorry, no rainbow tweed) previously reserved items, and custom and wholesale orders.

All prices have been marked- no code necessary (this will allow you to still use any codes you might have). Also, make sure you check the quantities since there are multiples especially in the worsted merino
colorways! 

In the meantime, while you are all enjoying this great sale opportunity, I'll be plugging away on dyeing new Spontaneous Sock Yarn, Roving (some new fiber bases- yay!), carding batts, and spinning yarn.


Take advantage of my SALE, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...