Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy (the) Holidays (are over)!

It's been a truly amazing month- but I'm so glad the Holidays are over! I hope you all had a wonderful time with friends and family- we did! Here's a look at the past month in photos. Enjoy...

This was our first Christmas with our very own tree! We cut it down ourselves from a lot of tree's my dad planted many years ago. It's actaully just the top of a very large tree.



our two year old, Taylor, was obviously very excited about having a tree in our home.




I got a lot of knitting done! I was able to knit over 10 things for Christmas gifts! This is a capelet that I designed and knit for my sister.




These are pictures from the Picnic Holiday Show I did. My friend Davey made me brunch, was nice enough to take pics for me, and hosted an after party! It was a very successful and fun weekend!






After going through most of November with very little merino- I did A LOT of dying in December! I've become really addicted to hand painting and kettle cooking.






We had a really fun cookie party last weekend.





On Christmas eve we had the most delicious prime rib- cooked by moi!



Santa Came!



Extreme bed head!





On Christmas day my family came over and we opened presents- lots of presents!











What's left for the last few days of the month? Well, lots of cleaning that's for sure!

Be well. Be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...