Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Day Closer to Saturday

Hello Friends.

This is moving week. Saturday is the big day. My house is a total mess and no longer warm and comfortable. I have a million things to spin/dye/soak/photograph/weigh/measure and I need to work at the restaurant all week. Needless to say, I'm overwhelmed.

But, we've all moved. We all know this feeling. So instead, here are some pictures to look at.


Yesterday I had to make more thank you cards to send with all my sold sale yarns.


This is my Cotton/Angora blend yarn that I'm using for my Corona Camisole.


Since spending time in our crazy house isn't that great right now, we decided to spend our pre-dinner family time at the beach looking for treasures and enjoying the beautiful weather!

So that's what I've been up to.

be well, be positive!

rAchel

2 comments:

  1. Every time I flip open that issue of Interweave I fall on that Corona Camisole! It's in my brain and I won't get it out until I knit it, I think. I can't wait to see yours! I love that yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet the coast of Maine is stunning! I can't believe we're on opposite coats...crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...